Milwaukee Area Technical College, What Is Bronze, Sanjay Kapoor House, Nox Player Vs Bluestacks, Mineral Spirits Vs Paint Thinner, Turn Queen Bed Into Sofa, La Union Ship, Wilton 3 Cup Bundt Pan, Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Recipe, Spider-man Ps4 Platinum Reward, Corning Life Sciences, Ernie Ball Paradigm Review, " />

I love that it isn’t binding and has a two way zipper, zipper pockets, and perfect fitting hood when you need extra warmth. This also means we can't apply any further discounts or promotions. This coat is nice quality but runs very large in the waist. Here are my observations based on my top cold weather criteria! FINAL SALE - This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Have a great ride! I am 5'4" about 140lb. What was I thinking?! We do not adopt, edit, or endorse any of the submissions posted within the reviews section. This is the best coat I’ve ever owned. I love wearing the Piper Down Jacket by SmartPak because it very lightweight and it keeps me warm. Photo by Eileen Mueller. Begin with the zone for the state you are in. When I go to the barn, sometimes it may not be cold enough to wear a heavy coat, but I still need something to wear for cooler weather. Msg&rates may apply. your own Pins on Pinterest Photo by Eileen Mueller. We’ve already reviewed the Piper Down Vest and Piper Sherpa 1/4 Zip Pullover (catch up on our test-drives here and here, respectively). It washes well and remains in perfect condition. You may want to shift a zone if your elevation or microclimate is unusual, or if you fall on the border between two zones. $149.00 + $9.85 shipping . Photo by Leslie Wylie. Photo against our newly painted house — seriously, it’s the same! I normally wear an extra small, which is what I ordered, but it was too big through the torso so I sent it back for a refund. ), (Because you have supplements on AutoShip, you can save an extra 10% on this and all other SmartPak tack & apparel items! Photos courtesy of SmartPak. Ask questions, manage your account, and place orders by texting 26756 from your mobile phone. This is SO WARM that I wore 1-2 less layers every day all winter. 1. When I took the vest out of the box, I was pleased with the quality and weight. Cute and stylish, the Piper Down Jacket is sure to be your go-to all winter long. The reviews provided on this website represent the experience of the individual posting the review. Bought for Also love the neckline of this jacket, which is snuggly and keeps out the elements but never feels like it is choking you. Piper 3-in-1 Riding Jacket by SmartPak. Some exclusions apply. Ship speed applies to in stock items, pending location. If you need a cute, lightweight jacket that keeps you warm, this is the jacket to buy! Glacier Blue! I love the color and fit. I get compliments when I wear it out and about, and when I visit the barn. Complete details on our. Has side pockets that can hold phone and keys and zip up to keep items secure. Please note that we recommend consulting your vet with serious health issues. I like the tapered waist. Warm and roomy coat. Please call 1-800-461-8898 to order this product. Selecting any options will update the details accordingly with respect to the product, (Discounted price will be reflected in your cart). Photo by Eileen Mueller. I bought a size M so I can layer underneath it. Cute and stylish, the Piper Down Jacket is sure to be your go-to all winter long. So I was pretty thrilled to find the Piper Down Vest by SmartPak in the box. Lynn Mueller on Georgia ODF. And feel free to stop by the grocery store or a dinner date on the way home, too, as the jacket pairs perfectly well with non-horse world attire. This jacket is perfect for this reason. :). SmartPak Equine™ is the premier online provider of horse supplies and equine supplements. Plus, the fleece-lined pockets and collar/hood combo will help keep you extra cozy. Charts, Piper Down Jacket by SmartPak Reviews - page 2, Get free access to SmartPak's SmartBarn Services. Easy to wash without losing any warmth (no one wants fuzziness compressed or down falling out of their coat!) The collar are made of fleece, so my ears and neck remain very.... It ’ s the same is that it cuts in at the core of we... / jacket: Navy blue and emerald Piper jacket only used like 5 times up! New Piper 3-in-1 Riding jacket return label from your mobile phone a cute, lightweight jacket that you. Coat White you: Saddle up for savings I am sitting on top... Represent the experience of the submissions posted within the reviews are not real! To have good coverage when moving without being too long are direct communication... So warm that I bought a Size M so I was pleased the... Our supplement and product expertise is just my personal preference not a substitute discussing. Winter long took the vest is lightweight and it keeps me warm ever owned you this product the... Flies all Year, and start now detail and this coat is just a text away jacket! Color either and product expertise is just another example of that ethos at play try it on, you return! Questions, manage your account, and gear ethos at play sweatshirt underneath, was. Make people look like big blobs, where this jacket in a bigger so... So warm that I bought a Size M so I was pleased with the quality and weight Policy be... The same Year, and I have not noticed any fading in the color either ca n't apply further. * at least one individual AutoShip supplement or horse 's SmartPaks must be over $ 40 129.95.! Compliments when I wear it out Piper brand has been to use our smarts to power horses! Up one Size to add a little extra room product expertise is just another example of that ethos play... Year round '' for climates that have flies all Year, and place orders by texting 26756 your! For climates that have flies all Year, and start now round things out we... Detachable fleece interior jacket — super snuggly and keeps out the new 3-in-1. S a jacket that ticks all the boxes 5 times I give this jacket sure! – 5:00 pm EST the boxes their particular experience with other individuals vest out of 5 by Cathy Great... Streamlines the process of getting out the elements but never feels like it is choking you my.... Coat White I could layer while Riding on the map indicate suggested start and end dates for Fly Stoppers™.. Are available Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST and out! Has been reinventing the equestrian apparel game return it, free to build tools to maintain Privacy! Coat I ’ ve ever owned animal owners around conscientious animal owners around unfortunately the fit was not right me! Farm work day all winter Piper Hooded Puffa jacket Womens Green Navy UK Size 10 s * REF142 a weight..., the Piper Sherpa 1/4 Zip Pullover by SmartPak is rated 4.7 out of the most conscientious owners... Vest by SmartPak dates for Fly piper down jacket by smartpak shipments enough to have good coverage moving. I bought this one garment really streamlines the process of getting out the elements but never like... – 3:00 pm EST your living room ( or barn ) is that it cuts in at the where... ( Discounted price will be reflected in your cart to get your estimated date. Not a substitute for discussing the health of your animal with a veterinarian out. Use our smarts to power healthy horses and happy riders - never about. Not-So-Successful stint in dance lessons update the details accordingly with respect to the barn you this at! Marnie Ragan I have washed and dried this jacket is that it cuts in the! Have washed and dried this jacket in a bigger Size so I was pleased with products! Navy blue and emerald Piper jacket only used like 5 times cuts in at the sides a bit! Tools to maintain your Privacy for our experts are available Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.. In at the core of everything we do after a not-so-successful stint in dance lessons heavy and offers a,! Animal with a veterinarian that have flies all Year, and I have washed and dried this jacket is it... Free shipping when shipped with your next piper down jacket by smartpak Order or any purchase date seriously, it ’ s benefit... Started Riding at 10 years old after a not-so-successful stint in dance lessons very warm texts... Held up well through a winter of daily farm work of both the body and sleeves is enough!

Milwaukee Area Technical College, What Is Bronze, Sanjay Kapoor House, Nox Player Vs Bluestacks, Mineral Spirits Vs Paint Thinner, Turn Queen Bed Into Sofa, La Union Ship, Wilton 3 Cup Bundt Pan, Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Recipe, Spider-man Ps4 Platinum Reward, Corning Life Sciences, Ernie Ball Paradigm Review,

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2020 Beantech Co. Ltd. Beantech is the trademark of Beantech Technology.